Police Chase

The police chase is a very simple feature allowing the user to try and evade police capture. They have to choose a direction to drive each direction has a 25% chance of being the correct way to evade the police, 25% chance of crashing and being captured and 50% chance of continuing to drive.

If the user manages to evade capture they are awarded with 2EXP and some money, if they are caught they are sent to jail automatically!